The Sedona Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau offers first class visitor services. Our visitor center assists more than 300,000 visitors a year, not to mention thousands of visitor inquires via phone and email. While in Sedona, make sure you visit our Uptown Visitor Center for maps, directions, suggestions or to purchase your Forest Service Red Rock Parking Pass and our Superpass coupon book.
The Chamber Visitor Center volunteers and staff also provide other information to visitors and the community at large. These include, but are not limited to:
- Sightseeing & hiking
- Indoor and outdoor recreational and cultural activities
- Weather and climate, flora and fauna, history
- Driving distances & transportation avenues
- Environmental conditions
- Sedona demographics, such as population, growth factors, job market(s), and other relevant information for individuals, families and/or businesses desiring to relocate
- Churches, schools, local government, media, civic and non-profit organizations, public libraries, and neighboring communities in the Verde Valley
- Other visitor services/chambers of commerce in the state of Arizona, by way of brochures and pamphlets
- State Parks, historical sites, National Parks and National Monuments in Northern Arizona
- Native American communities in the region
- Red Rock Country Coconino National Forest (in cooperation with the US Forest Service)
Visitor Center hours are:
- Monday – Sunday, 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Days
For more information, call today at 800-288-7336, or email us.
Volunteering: If you are a resident of Sedona and are interested in volunteering at the Visitor Center, please email Brenda Andrusyszyn. Volunteering at the Visitor Center is a great way to meet people from all over the world and pass along your love of Sedona and the area. Stop by our center at 331 Forest Rd in Uptown Sedona.